Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Final 2 of 3



It was truly a lost in the film-making industry. He was a great guy, I mean I don't know him personally, just based on others testimonial, whom has worked closely with him in the pass decade. Yes, here I am, talking about Paul Walker. 

I came to know about this guy from a movie - Fast & Furious. Being a car lover as myself, I began to grow into the Fast & Furious franchise very quickly and it has become a part of me. 


So yesterday, I went for one of his final completed movie while he was still around. The movie : Brick Mansion, not mentioning that I have missed the earlier released movie - Hours. So, I felt that I had to go for this, it's not about the storyline, but him, yes, for Paul Walker.

Great to see him running around "again"

Missed this movie back in December 2013

Until today, I still cannot accept the fact that he is gone forever, it's just sad, I believe a lot of people would have the same feeling as me. We don't know him personally, but we felt like we have lost a friend, a close friend. Sometimes I still live in denial, he will probably pops out in Fast & Furious 7 and tell us all that he is back. Whatever it may be, we know he is in a better place now, agree? Will forever remember those great movies that he had given us, and of course not forgetting, somehow, he and the Fast & Furious franchise had brought all the car lovers together. 


In Loving Memory of Paul Walker



No comments: